Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pirate Jack Novel at Amazon and Barnes & Noble

This is a really fun post to write because my book, Pirate Jack, has just been made available for purchase at Amazon.com and the Barnes & Noble web site. I wrote the book back in 2000 and offered it online as a series of email chapters that readers could subscribe to for free. Then I turned it into an audio podcast that listeners really seemed to enjoy. Recently, I decided to set it up as a paperback book with a reasonable price.

So now, if you want to read this crazy adventure, you can head over to Amazon or Barnes & Noble to do so! If you buy it, have a great time reading it and let me know what you think right here.

Go buy Pirate Jack from Amazon.com

Go buy Pirate Jack from Barnes & Noble

This blog entry comes from CandlelightStories.com

No comments: